Saturday 17 October 2015

The Death of Ergo Phizmiz

Though I have wept and fasted, fasted and wept,
I grow old I grow old, I will wear the bottom of my trousers rolled,
and so on...



After 15 years and a completely life changing and very difficult year, it has become essential to definitively kill off Ergo Phizmiz, and begin my chequered career from scratch.

Thankyou for joining me for the ride. And fret ye not, there are hundreds of hours of music online, and hundreds more still unreleased. At some point we'll empty out the vaults in a massive splat of audio and video.

This blog will remain online as an archive.

A re-baptism / un-baptism took place at the recent performances of "Billiards" with Mahogany Opera Group. I will be back in further incarnations. You just wait and see what happens next.

Until then.....


6 comments:

  1. Hola ex-Ergo, your fan continues to fashion mini-clips with your tunes. Here is the latest: Curly Tail Panther https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN5H--4GyzQ Warmest thanks and good wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for the next collection dear. It seems you are dead now. Isn't:) Anyhow, it is a nice photo with Charlie style and a cap on your head. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant idea. I once been in a musical show where they play theremin and I was inspired by the innovation. I hope this collage opera will be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work.Private Tuition in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  5. My business is very liked because of this web site. Can be an beneficial matter. The item help me quite definitely in order to resolve some troubles. Its chance are usually and so excellent along with working design and so rapid. Best realtors in Montreal 

    ReplyDelete