The first four installments of six, unique vinyl records. There is one copy of each up for grabs, so be quick. Each of the records comes in one-off, handmade artwork of wallpaper, wrapping paper, paint, craft paper, and marker pen, lovingly handcrafted by Ergo Phizmiz.
Due to the single-press nature of each vinyl, we are selling them for £30 a piece, plus £5 shipping. You want one? Yes..... so e-mail me on ergophizmiz at gmail dot com and Paypal details will be forwarded.....
1) "Before I Acquired My Tardis" - 12" single-press vinyl with handmade artwork - THIS RECORD HAS NOW FOUND A HAPPY HOME
Experiments in ambient and drone music, made using voice, instruments and computers, exploring relationships between space, time, and depth in composition, before I acquired my Tardis. Recorded in Lincoln, UK, 2002-2004.
2) "Why Not Sneeze, Achilles?" - 12" single-press vinyl with handmade artwork - THIS RECORD HAS NOW FOUND A HAPPY HOMECuttings and layer from 'The Faust Cycle', starring Marcel Duchamp and Helen of Troy. The Duchamp side is constructed of his speech 'The Creative Act' cut with easy-listening records, toy instruments, and electronics. The Helen of Troy side is constructed from Hungarian folksongs and musique-concrete. Recorded in Devon, 2006.
3) "Best Heard in a Ballroom" - 12" single-press vinyl with handmade artwork THIS RECORD HAS NOW FOUND A HAPPY HOMEElements and experiments from sample compositions, made principally using ballroom and British dance-band music. Recorded on the Isle of Wight and in Normandy, France, 2005-2007. Very fractured and deconstructed sample music, abrupt silences, jaggedy relationships, some of the seeds of the musical constructions I'd make much later in pieces like The Third Policeman.
4) "Balromulus Machinus" - 12" single-press vinyl with handmade artwork - THIS RECORD HAS NOW FOUND A HAPPY HOMESampling experiments recorded between 2005-2007, the innards of a ballroom machine. Similar in tone to record (3), but more jagged, sounds cut at right-angles to their partners.
- Cold Collation
- Some Folk Can
- The Faust Cycle
- Ergo Phizmiz Soundtracks the World
- Creative Commons music
- Pop Up Book
- The Noel Coward Trilogy
- Disco Organ!
- Cover Versions
- Kid's Disco!
- Murder in Sonora
- A Fairytale of World War II
- Fulcanelli's Shoes